How will you learn?
Getting your qualification
What do you learn?
Improving Productivity Using IT
- choose the right IT tools for your task;
- improve your productivity and efficiency using IT by finding ways to save time and money; and
- evaluate successful use of IT by looking at the strengths and weaknesses of your final work.
- input and combine text and other information within presentation slides;
- use tools to structure, edit and format slide sequences; and
- prepare a slideshow for a presentation.
- use a spreadsheet to enter, edit and organise numerical and other data;
- use appropriate formulas and tools to summarise and display information;
- create charts and produce high quality documents; and
- select and use appropriate tools and techniques.
Word Processing Software
- enter, edit and combine text and other information accurately;
- structure information within word processed documents using graphs, tables and pictures for a professional finish;
- use word processing software tools to format and present documents; and
- use tools like the spell-checker and mail merge.
Participants need to be 19 years of age or older for training, however if you just wish to take the exams there is no eligibility requirement.
Please give us a call on 020 7354 5655 to make an appointment to see one of our tutors. Please bring a proof of ID, proof of address and proof of benefit (if applicable).